This is the FULL SET! All 8 dolls of the Heroines of Austen Series.
- Lizzy Bennet of Pride & Prejudice
- Jane Bennet of Pride & Prejudice
- Emma Woodhouse of Emma
- Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility
- Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility
- Fanny Price Mansfield Park
- Catherine Morland of Northanger Abbey
- Anne Elliot of Persuasion
Each doll is regularly $12.95. At $74.95 for the full 8-doll set, that brings the cost down under $9.40 a doll! You receive all 8 panels of cloth ready to be sewn by yourself for a personal hand-crafted doll.
Each Fabric Panel is Sized: 21" wide x 17" long (approx. 53cm x 43cm)
Each Completed Doll is approximately 16.5" tall (approx. 42cm)
***** ***** *****
THIS ITEM IS NOT A COMPLETED DOLL.
***** ***** *****
INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE THE DOLLS FROM THE FABRIC WE PROVIDE:
- Cut image approx. 1 cm or half inch away from outside border
- Place printed sides together and pin
- Sew around outline leaving small opening
- Turn rightside out and fill with polyester stuffing
- Hand sew opening and enjoy!
FABRIC CONTENTS: 100% combed cotton fabric, made from ring-spun yarn. This fabric is woven outside the United States of America and custom printed in Durham, North Carolina.
- 3.2 oz per square yard
- Thread count: 78 x 76
- Mild shrinkage - 3-4%
FABRIC CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Spot cleaning recommended. If full wash is required, use gently cycle and air tumble dry to prevent shrinkage once sewn. Light fading of colors may result after multiple washings, especially with the darker shades. Front loading washers contribute to color loss due to the increased tumbling action during cleaning. Fading can be minimized through use of cool wash settings and gentle wash cycles. Tumble dry on a low temperature or permanent press setting and remove promptly. Fabric can be ironed using standard settings for cotton with the printed side down for best results, or use a press cloth. Steam may be used to remove wrinkles. Mineral deposits in the iron and spraying fabric with a water bottle may cause unexpected staining or marking and should be avoided.